Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where Are They Now...Shawn Hunter

I was recently catching up with Rider Strong (ie I was reading his Twitter updates), and he mentioned...

@onthestorm Bullet Magazine asked me to write a piece for their next issue: what I think happened to Shawn Hunter. Not easy but I sent it off last night

Now, I'm not mixing up fictional character Shawn Hunter with live actor Rider Strong, because we already know what happened/is currently going on with Rider Strong; however, we have no idea what happened to Shawn Hunter and the rest of the gang when the curtains fell just as Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric were off to New York. Thus, enter a new segment: you tell me what you think became of the much loved character.

First up, Shawn Hunter.

To get this started, here are some ReTweets that Rider Strong shared based from fans.

@ianthomasfew @onthestorm Mr. Hunter traveled the country in his dad's trailer dominating poetry slams. Angela had lots of babies. The End.

@mdelahanty @onthestorm Shawn went on to become a famous musician and became a heroin addict, robbing Cory & Topanga..ending his life w/an o.d. @ 27

Love them or hate them, and then tell me what you think happened, or what you hope happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment