Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy 2013!

We are nearly 1/12 of the way through the year and I have not updated. This is no bueno. After making a mental note that "this year, my new year's resolution will be to write regularly" I have let 26 days pass with no writing.

Alas, I am off to a late start; however, that does not mean I have failed. I shall not give up on this goal.

The truth is, I have had a very action packed January that has included an amazing Thrilling Adventure Hour with super awesome guest stars, a hilarious night of comedy featuring Rob Delaney, and a 4-day trip to Park City to check out the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. So, there is much to be written and shared.

Unfortunately, now is not the time to jump into all the details. I shall have more later this week, but for now you can check out Twitter and Instagarm for details and pictures. You can also catch up on all my Flashback posts on Socialitelife.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment