Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Boyz II Men: I'll never stop loving 90's Boy Bands


I think I have made it pretty clear, but if you are new to this blog than let it be known that I love the 90s: television, movies, toys, fashion (well, maybe not everything), and music.

I've talked about Saved By The Bell and I've given you lists of former teen heartthrobs from television and movies, but what I haven't done yet is taken the time to discuss the wonderful era of boy bands that we were blessed with in the 90s.

I don't know much of anything about The Wanted or One Direction, but give me a 90s boy band and I'll tell you more than you probably care to hear. For this weeks flashback post on Socialite Life, I compiled a list of 15 Boy Bands from the 90s, and included links to songs for each group so you can reminisce.

Head on over to Socialite Life to get the complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment