Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris have babies!

If there is one thing I love more than pictures of my nephew, it is pictures of other people's adorable children.

Say hello to the new generation of Morris' and Tanners.

Thanks to Twitter, I get to see celebrity baby pictures galore because proud mamas and papas love to tweet that stuff. I am not ashamed to admit that I have a TGInineties Twitter list that I check regularly and use as a means to keep up with all my peeps (and my peep's kids) from the 90's. Yes, it does give me a false impression of friendship between me and these former idols, but I'm ok with living in a fantasy world so nbd.

Because I LOVE baby pictures and because I love to see what these fantasy-world friends are up to, I created a gallery to serve that purpose. Head on over to Socialitelife.com to check out my newest 90's Flashback piece and browse the gallery to see all the adorable pictures of your former-bff's children.

And, you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment