Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NKOTBSB and Fenway

I'm not ashamed to admit that I love me some Backstreet Boys. While many of my peers grew apart from the boy bands 10 years ago, I have a love that is loyal. So, in case your boy-band radar is broken, the New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) and the Backstreet Boys (BSB) are embarking on a great boy band expedition this year, the NKOTBSB tour. I'm not really sure what happened to the other B, but I am none the less thrilled about this tour. Can you even imagine what kind of crazy is gonna let loose when you get a group of overly dedicated boy man-band chasers together in one place? It's gonna be insane!

The big news, however, is that NKOTBSB will be taking the show to Fenway. As a California girl, and one who is not interested in baseball in any state, I can not understand the significance of performing at Fenway. However, the multitude of excited tweets from the guys of NKOTB (Boston natives) tells me that this is a big announcement and a dream come true for these kids. The announcement was made today, sans-AJ who is doing some R&R at the local rehab center; he has got to make sure he is top quality for the tour. I can appreciate the preventative measure he is taking, especially since his first trip to rehab conflicted with my plans to see the boys perform.

Anyways, there are two shows scheduled, one for  June 11 and a possible second for 12. Tickets go on sale Feb. 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment