Friday, January 28, 2011

Demi Lovato leaves rehab

Demi Lovato has ended her stay in rehab and was spotted out and about in Santa Monica. No official statement has been made regarding her plans post-rehab. I for one love Sonny With A Chance, so I hope returning for season three is in her plans. How is that show even going to make it with the title star, Sonny?

She has been in rehab since late-October 2010 when some event on tour (rumor has it, a fight) sent Demi packing her bags mid-tour. Demi has kept quiet since she checked-in, only taking to facebook once to thank fans for her People's Choice Award: "I wish to thank all the friends and fans who voted for me for the People's Choice Awards and the Hot Hits Hottest Teen Stars of 2010. I want to make sure my fans know how thankful I am for all their love, support and prayers during this difficult time. Thank you for standing beside me through it all."

It breaks my heart that she was checking into rehab at 18 years of age, but hopefully she is coming out a stronger individual. I'm looking forward to new music, shows, and movies. She presents herself as very appreciative, good-humored, and mature. Everyone makes mistakes, but how they handle those mistakes is really what counts. I just hope that she continues to set a good-example to her young fans.

Here is a twitpic from late-October.

No comments:

Post a Comment