Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aaron Carter and Demi Lovato ?

.









Back in January Aaron Carter entered a rehab facility for "spiritual" reasons. I won't knock him for rehab, I think it's a bold step for someone to seek help. I will, however, laugh uncontrollably at the idea of him and Demi Lovato. And then, I will cry a little when I remember that 10 years ago I would have given anything to be with him. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy enough these days to read his tweets on occasion and to hum his songs more often than I care to admit, but after the whole Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan scandal I was put off by his bad-boy ways. It is for this reason that I do not approve of Daaron.

Fret not, for Daaron is but a young man's fantasy. Aaron Carter recently took to his Twitter account to announce his current interest in recent rehab-graduate, Demi Lovato, describing her as "freaking smoking hott!!." Damn, two -t's and two -!, this boy is serrious!!He's willing to wait quite some time for her to come around, too. "Don't think my interest with Demi Lovato is gonna end anytime soon! I'm patient (definition) capable of accepting delay with equanimity." That's good, especially since he tweeted just two days ago that he wanted to remain single for a while.

What do you think of an Aaron and Demi match?

To be fair, Demi did date Trace Cyrus, so maybe Aaron has a shot. I'm not sure anyone can tame a player, except the player himself, but I'll let Aaron go ahead and dream. We are all entitled to our dreams. After all, I wouldn't want anyone to tell me I can't be with Lee Pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment