Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twitter Round Up: Miley Cyrus Parties With Adam Lambert

For the record, Miley Cyrus is my least favorite of the super-3 Disney tweens (I'm totally coining that phrase). However, she is always out and about doing something with someone so I can't help but post her business all up on here.

Here is Miley having fun with Mr. Adam Lambert at some event I know nothing about, but thanks to Twitter we can all pretend like it was some wild Hollywood party and pass the personal photo off as one of our own. "Oh yeah! Adam, Miley and I totally rocked that party, see this photo I took at the party? It's totally legit, we are like BFFs!"



But wait, there is more!!
Lindsay Lohan defends herself once again, John Stamos returns to Glee, Adam Lambert has some fun with Miley Cyrus, and Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift rock Asia.

Click here to see the whole gallery of tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment