Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chloe Savigny and Chloe Savigny

Scusi, I've been investing my time so much to reading gossip I've hardly had time to write anything. Ok, so that's not entirely true, but whatevs foo' I'm trying, ok?

Any Big Love fans, yes? no? Yeah, me neither but that's only because I have never seen an episode. I'm sure if I watched it I'd become consumed by it so it's probably best I stay away, at least until I finally finish Veronica Mars. I've gots to close that book before I open a new one.

So, back to Big Love. Well, actually, here is a fabulous post about Chloe Savigny from Big Love. I say it's fabulous only because I wrote it, and therefore it is obvi fabulous. So check it out here, Chloe Savigny Discusses Lizzie Borden Mini-Series...

After you read the article, you should totally check out the Chloe Savigny drag queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment