As you might recall, Tom Felton (the beautiful Brit who played villian Draco Malfoy in all the Harry Potter movies) has recently moved to America. Along with his pup Timber and girlfriend Jade, the three have been settling into life in Los Angeles.
I, of course, have been following his assimilation into American culture very obsessively via his Twitter feed and I figure now is a great time to share with you what I have gathered thus far.
So far, Tom has learned very important lessons:
1) Queen size sheets do not fit onto a King size bed regardless of how persistent you are at stretching the sheets.
2) It's good living with a girl because it means homemade cookies
3) With regards to size, "It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it."
4) There is little danger of an elevator dropping uncontrollably.
5) And, this is not a lesson so much as something that makes me happy, Felton and Radcliffe are still friends: Saw mr radcliffe last night, he played with timbers all night she absolutely loved him! can't wait to see #womaninblack who's seen it?x
In other Felton news,
and according to Deadline: "Tom Felton is in negotiations to star opposite Elizabeth Olsen and Glenn Close in Therese Raquin. Written and set to be helmed by acclaimed theater director Charlie Stratton, the film’s being produced by William Horberg and Mickey Liddell. Close is attached for the role of Madame Raquin, and Olsen for Therese, who, with her lover Laurent, murder her husband (Felton), a sick boy that Madame Raquin forced Therese to marry. After Therese later marries her true love, the couple is haunted by the ghost of the dead husband and it poisons their love into all-consuming hatred."