Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bonnie Wright And Jamie Campbell Bower Confirm Engagement

There have been rumors of a Harry Potter/Twilight engagement for several months, but Jamie Campbell Bower of Twilight only recently confirmed the rumors regarding him and girlfriend Bonnie Wright to be true.

Bower, 22, and Wright, 20, are keeping the details of the wedding a secret. I respect their privacy. However, because I am currently avoiding any real work, I shall now speculate on the likely time of said nuptials.

Since the final installment of Harry Potter is coming out in June, I'm sure Wright and Bower, who portrays Gellert Grindelwald in the film, will be pretty busy in June and July with various premieres. Then, the next Twilight film is slated for release in November, so Bower might be preoccupied that month. Although, Bower is not actually in Breaking Dawn Part 1, he is committed to the series so we may see him float around premieres for publicity purposes.

Thus, I conclude that if the marriage takes place this year, it will likely occur in May, August, September, October, or December. I'm leaning more toward late summer and early fall, especially since the two are both currently working on projects. An August wedding would maximize their honeymoon time but it is also one of the wettest months. My research suggests September or October will offer more pleasant weather, thus I conclude September is the month.

Now we wait and see...

Do you think Robert Pattinson will be invited to the wedding? He and Bower have worked on both series, though I'm sure even they'll admit that Harry Potter is clearly the superior one. Don't get me wrong; while I openly love Harry Potter, I also closetly enjoy the Twilight books. I wonder if the vampires and wizards will be seated separately at the reception?

Speaking of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I comes out on DVD/Blu Ray tomorrow!

And Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II is just two months away!

I'm filled with so many conflicting emotions right now. I haven't felt both excited and sad like this since the book release of Deathly Hallows. Why must all good things come to an end? Why can't they last forever?

1 comment: