Monday, June 20, 2011

In Other News...Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves, depressing author, expands his résumé. Reeves is one of those Hollywood actors who is always being made fun of for his Ted Logan personality



The constant teasing could make anyone depressed. So naturally, Keanu Reeves has written a depressing book and promises a similar book of haikus to follow. Either he is great at making fun of himself, or he is carrying deep pain within that Canadian heart of his. I suppose a Canadian would have to be comfortable with making fun of him/herself in order to make it in Hollywood. Canadian jokes are a dime a dozen.

If I'm completly honest, I love the Sandra Bullock/Keanu Reeves movie The Lakehouse. I don't care that it has a 36% score on Rotten Tomato or that the storyline has absolutely no basis in reality (communicating with someone from different years via a mailbox???) I still love it. Thank you Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves for that pointless romantic comedy I proudly call a guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment