Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It All Ends

The countdown to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is by far the most exciting thing in my life right now. I swear, everytime I turn on the TV there is a new preview for the movie and with each preview my excitement for the movie grows.



I've already re-read the books and re-watched the movies, and yet with each preview I feel a little less prepared for the end. The countdown both excites and terrifies me. I remember when book 7 came out and the sorrow that followed my completion of the text. The only thing that got me through the pain was knowing that the movies weren't complete so the end was still several years away. "I'll just leave that sorrow for future Cindy to deal with."

AHHH!!! Future Cindy isn't ready for it to all be over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment