Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who Am I?

The game: guess my celebrity mom and/or dad

I debated for quite some time over whether I should edit this next photo to crop out the famous mom, but I ultimately decided to keep her in for two reasons: 1) I'm not confident in your ability to recognize her/remember her name, and 2) On the chance you do remember her name, there is still a great possibility you won't remember who she is married to.

So prove me wrong.


1) Mom (pictured above) just filmed the 100th episode of her hit TNT crime-show drama
2) Dad's film credits are too numerous to count. Many of his movies are large ensemble pieces, including this years Crazy, Stupid, Love and X-Men: First Class
3) I totally went to the studio where The Closer (see hint 1) is filmed last summer and saw famous hubby drive into the studio lot, which basically means I'm 6-degrees of separation from EVERYONE!
4) Married September 4, 1988 --I include this mainly because that is a major feat that should be acknowledged and appreciated

2 comments:

  1. Kevin Bacon? Clue 3 was what gave it away (if I'm right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you are Molly! And the mom is Kyra Sedgwick (sp?). Their kids are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete