Thursday, March 10, 2011

The '90's Are All That

According to EW, TeenNick will be going retro this fall with a 12-2am line-up of 90's classics like Pete & Pete, Keenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, and All That. 12-2am seems like a dumpy time placement, but I'll take it!

On the one hand, I am excited beyond belief that these shows will be shared with a new generation of kids. On the other hand, it kind of feels weird. I mean it seems like TeenNick's late night line-up will be the new Nick at Nite, and that makes me feel incredibly old.

The time spot will be appropriately dubbed The ’90s Are All That and, in addition to re-runs of favorites, may also feature some of Nickelodean's original movies like Good Burger.

My dream is for them to throw in some hosts kicking back on an orange couch, giving us some commentary during commercial breaks. And then, let's just title the segment SNICK. To kick it off, let's get Keenan and Kel back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment