Monday, March 7, 2011

Emma Watson Takes A Break From Brown

Emma Watson was recently seen out and about London with friends on a Monday night and it got me wondering, how is this Ivy League girl balancing school work in America with work and play in England?

It turns out Miss Watson has, understandably so, realized she might have bite off more than she can chew. In a message to fans on her website, Emma announced that she would be taking a break from school in order to focus on her career, particularly wrapping up her duties with the Harry Potter franchinse.

Hi everyone

As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.

I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )

Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support.

Emma xx

I don't blame the girl, I'd rather see her take a break from one thing now than to crush and burn later like so many young starlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment