Saturday, October 15, 2011

Demi Lovato And Her Goofy Hat

It has been a while since I posted on someone not related to Harry Potter or my teenage dreams. I apologize for the lack of diversity, but I like what I like and I'm not ashamed of that.

But...even I like a break from the norm every so often, and so I give you a Demi Lovato update. I suppose technically this is predictable since I do have quite an archive on Demi Lovato posts.

Oh well, AT LEAST I'M POSTING!


Demi tweeted the above photo on Friday with the caption: "Favorite thing about traveling... Goofy souvenirs :D "

I love to see how great she is doing. She seems so happy and young, just before the picture she tweeted about eating a blue ring pop and susbsequently discovering herself to have a blue month and toungue saying, "Man this is embarrassing." I love that down-to-earth, eaveryday girl vibe she emits. And she is just so stickin' beautiful.

Demi has been pretty busy promoting her new album, Unbroken, and tickets to her mini tour A Special Night with Demi Lovato went on sale Friday. Girlfriend has come a long way since her emotional crash last October on tour with the JoBros. Love to see the growth and strength.

Don't forget to listen to the emotional first single, Skyscraper.



Always rooting for Demi.

No comments:

Post a Comment