Friday, October 14, 2011

Teen Icon Revisited...JTT!

Alright y'all, your life is about to get totally exciting because you can now stalk follow Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT) on Twitter! And what a great time to join, what with The Lion King 3D in theatres and Tim Allen back on TV, it's like the stars have aleigned for a JTT comeback!

Now, his tweets have not exposed any fabulous news of a comeback, yet. However, I would like to point out that 1/3 of his current tweets are messages to other 90s icons; it's like my childhood Tiger Beat collection is totally going viral.


Notice the Danielle Fishel tweet? He also tweeted something to Devon Sawa which basically makes me feel like I'm 12 years old watching those two in Wild America.

I'm hoping for some juicy details on a reburgeoning acting career. Will get back to you with details later. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment