Monday, January 30, 2012

Luna Lovegood Is A Gryffindor

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again, Evanna Lynch is one awesome Harry Potter star/fan, and a worthwhile tweeter to follow.

Here is the most recent tweet that got me thinking, "why isn't Evanna Lynch my BFF?"
@Evy_Lynch That awkward moment when your bro asks you can he have your Gryffindor boxers. But he can't cos you're saving them for your future hubby. :o

Evanna Lynch, the actress who plays the eccentric and wise Luna Lovegood (a true Ravenclaw), is a Gryffindor. I absolutely support that. One of the comments to her tweet reads "@abandon_hip: @Evy_Lynch You're my favorite because you're just as big a Potterhead as the rest of us. <3" and it is true!

The advantage she has is that, as a star of the franchise, she gets to go to all the parties and premieres. I shall continue to live vicariously through her.

No comments:

Post a Comment