Friday, November 11, 2011

It's 11/11/11 11:11, celebrate with Harry Potter!

In honor of DVD/blu-ray release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (it's today, y'all!), some of the stars of the franchise are heading to Florida for a little family reunion.

Since I know most of you aren't in Orlando for the fabulous reunion, I bring you great news! You can watch the red carpet reunion from Wizarding World of Harry Potter, thanks to E!.

You can also check Twitter for pictures from some of the cast that will be at the event. My personal favorite is Evanna Lynch who plays Luna Lovegood. Not only is she a Pottermore Gryffindor which bascially makes us family, she is also appears delightfully entertaining and down-to-earth.

@Evy_Lynch Just got to the hotel!!! Look at all the free shit WB/universal gave me!!! Pottering myself out!!! #yeahfreeshit

See, even famous people love free stuff and get excited over Harry Potter merch. Evanna and I could totes be bff.

@Evy_Lynch I'm hooooooome!!!

I wish I was hooooooome!!! Alas, I shall live vicariously for now.

Here are some other tweets from her to support my statement of her being "delightfully entertaining and down-to-earth"

@Evy_LynchAnd Chamber of Secrets is on ABC. Aaaaaaand I'm totes watching it. You should all do likewise. #HarryPotterWeekend

@Evy_LynchApproximately 98% full of butterbeer. :) #IheartOrlando

AND, a final picture from Katie Leung (Cho Chang)

@kt_leung So...just popped along to the wand shop this afternoon. As you do

Have a great Harry Potter weekend! Do something fabulous for 11.11.11.

No comments:

Post a Comment