Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who Am I?

In honor of Monday being Halloween, Tuesday being All Saints Day, and today being All Souls' Day, we have a special Who Am I? :O

Guess the famous face under the face paint!


Don't let the paint scare you, I'm pretty sure the man beneath the paint is a quite lovely person and you probably crushed on him at some point, especially in your high school years. He stole my heart when he took Jamie Sullivan to the stateline. Gah! Tears erupt just thinking of that movie :,(

He currently stars on a CW drama (CW drama is redundant, I know) in which he plays some character I don't know because I haven't watched the CW in a very long time. However, I do know that Devon Sawa has guest starred on the show and the two have a very obvious bromance over Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment