Monday, November 14, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part I Premiere!!!!

Tonight is the Black Carpet Premiere of Breaking Dawn Part I!

On this momentous day, I reminiscence...


Hard to believe that it was just two years ago that J and I showed our true Twilight colors by going to Westwood to hang outside Bruin - Westwood Village for the New Moon premiere.

And this is what I saw...





Of course, my shining moment was when this happened.


Doesn't matter how much I pretended to be cool, like this event was no big deal because I live in California and I've seen plenty of celebs, the moment Robert Pattinson passed, shaking hands and signing autographs, me and everyone around me lost it. I would have been scared for my life had I not been freaking out like a silly little girl.

Well, today is the "Black Carpet" Premiere of Breaking Dawn Part I, and I am currently covering the premiere from the comfort of my home. Way more comfortable and less time consuming, yet lacks the adrenaline and energy of the carpet premiere.

Check out photos and news from the event at SocialiteLife.com where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment