Thursday, November 3, 2011

Justin Bieber Baby Scandal

Rather than recounting the ridiculous allegations and story behind the supposed Justin Bieber paternity scandal, I shall let Jimmy Fallon do the talking. Watch "(It's not my) Baby" and giggle over the sillyness of it all.



And, in case you are wondering, here is Justin Bieber's reaction to the rumors:
@JustinBieber "so Im going to ignore the rumors...and focus on what is real. an opportunity to help by doing what i love. Judge me on the music! Love yall!"

Now, I like to believe the accused is innocent until proven guilty so I'm gonna assume this is some desperate girls attempt at fame and fortune until there is some legit evidence. Like, a baby picture that features a young child with side swooped bangs, or a video of the baby singing "Baby" will suffice.

What do you think, did JB father a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment