Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who Am I?

In honor of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 I have decided to show you a picture of one Harry Potter actor, and your job is to tell me who his famous mom or dad is. I'll accept character names if you don't know the actor/actress's professional name.

Here is the child: Domhall Gleeson
Photo from imdb.

-his famous father is also in the Harry Potter franchise, although the two do not play related characters.
-his father first appeared in the franchise in movie four, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-his father's character does not make it to the end of the series :'(
-the two only have one scene together

Ok, I gave you so many hints I hope you get this one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't remember the dad's name, but he plays Mad-Eye Moody.

    ReplyDelete