Monday, July 11, 2011

Video: Tom Hanks on Toddlers and Tiaras

I'm gonna pretend that this is the only celebrity news blog you read and so sometimes, like now, I might decide to post "old news" because it has resurfaced in my life or because I was never exposed to it since this is the only blog I read.

So here is a hilarious video that premiered on Jimmy Kimmel in February of Tom Hanks doing a parody to Toddlers & Tiaras.



"It feels like a Bratz doll! Ohhhh, you look just like a Bratz doll!"
"Sweet pretty losers, every one of them."

I love Tom Hanks. He is one of only a small number of actors in Hollywood who has not disappointed me with sex scandals, family drama, or bad movie after bad movie. When your great movies out number your horrible movies, you are doing alright in my book. Keep doing that thing you do (<- obvious reference to one of my top three favorite Tom Hanks movies). It also helps that he grew up in the Bay Area and attended Skyline High School in OAK-land!

No comments:

Post a Comment