Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tom Felton Appreciates Where He Came From


The Harry Potter posts continue!

This is partially because I realize this may be the only chance I have to do so since the movie franchise is now complete, but also because the series has kind of been a big part of my life. I've seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, twice already and I am confident there will be many more movie watches and book readings as I refuse to say good-bye. I secretly dreamed of being an extra in one of the movies or in at least experiencing the hype and mayhem of a movie premiere, and yet all those dreams have been officially shattered. It is ok though, because I can live vicariously through the stars thanks to Twitter.

Tom Felton
recently shared a picture of him and original Harry Potter director, Chris Columbus. Tom had kind words to say about the man who directed the first two movies of the record shattering franchise.
i have everything to thank this guy for, chris was responsible for me being part of this epic journey x
I greatly appreciate that the stars seem very grateful for the experience they have had through the franchise, and it says a lot that the original cast has kept at it through the whole journey. The general lack of drama and scandal from the cast has been quiet refreshing and only adds to the appeal of the franchise.

In a semi related note, Tom also posted this picture of himself at a Five Guys Restuarant.
I'm waiting and waiting but no one has come to pick me up
And by semi-related note, I mean I had Five Guys for lunch today after a morning spent at the theatre watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Clearly, Tom and I are like meant for each other. Gah, I like this fellow. Alas, he is happily in a longterm relationship with a woman named Jade. Yet another dream of mine shattered. If you are interested in seeing her, she plays SPOILER ALERT wife to Draco in the epilogue of the series (that role came after thier relationship began, though I think I read on imdb that they did meet on set of an earlier HP movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment